What we need from you.
- No errors. We like books that are well-formatted, and free from typos and grammatical errors.
- A well-designed cover. Covers need to have a professional look to them. If your book feels like it’s been put together in five minutes using some clip art, it won’t make it past our control team.
- Ratings. We need a minimum of 5 reviews with an average star rating of 3.5, except for new releases (less than 6 months old).
- These lengths:
- Novels should be at least 150 pages (50k words)
- Novellas should be at least 20k words
- Short story collections should have a minimum of 12k words total.
- Children’s picture books should be at least 30 pages
- $4.99 or less As long as your book is $4.99 or less on the day of its listing, it’s eligible for submission. However, everyone loves a bargain, so making it less than this will get more interest from potential readers.
- Accessible. Your book needs to be available from at least one major retailer e.g. Amazon, Barnes & Noble etc.
Does your book tick all the above boxes? Cool, we’ll take a look at it. If we think our readers will like it, then it’s full steam ahead.
The same book can be promoted with us as many times as you like. Just make sure there’s a 30-day gap between promotions.
Book not selected? You can resubmit it again, just wait at least a couple of weeks before reapplying.
We’ll send your book to our subscribers via email. Plus, your book will be featured on our website on the 'Latest Deals' page and 'Category' page.
Click here to get started